Looking to buy a 67/68

Have a car or part to sell? Looking for a part or car to buy? Post WTS and WTB ads here.
coco

Looking to buy a 67/68

Post by coco »

I'm looking to buy a 67 or 68 coupe or Hardtop, no sedans. No green cars inside or out and not looking for a project as being from Scotland its difficult and expensive to get spares etc. Closer to the coast you are, so much the better for me for shipping, but not a big issue.

I was looking before, gave up and bought a Cadillac, but sold that a few months back and now back on the hunt.

I contacted a seller who responded to a post in another similar thread, but never got an answer. Probs put off by me not being in USA?

I'm on Cbody's only too but did not manage to find anything with any post there.

Happy to share mobile number via PM then can Whatsapp live video of any car you are selling and get a deal done.

Hope you are all staying safe at this difficult time, worldwide, but especially in the USA.

;)

ImperialAtom
Site Admin

Re: Looking to buy a 67/68

Post by ImperialAtom »

Saw these mentioned in another thread: https://www.gessweinmotors.com/classics ... t=&MinMpg=

That reduces the list down to 67/68 Imperials... those look really nice.

coco

Re: Looking to buy a 67/68

Post by coco »

I contacted Jim the Owner of that company to ask about buying pre auction as it's too difficult to do auctions from outwith the USA. He was not exactly helpful or interested, failing to read my emails correctly etc. A shame really as the 67 Le Baron was nice. The location is difficult too, for me, as so far from the coast for shipping, which adds $1k, I'd expect, to the overall cost of buying.

Think he may be in for a shock with what is offered on some of these cars if he has no reserve ( doubtful) :twisted: Hopefully somebody gets a bargain....