Imperial Calendar

Non-specific topics such as stories, experiences, and other general discussions.
ImperialAtom
Site Admin

Imperial Calendar

Post by ImperialAtom »

I think it would be fun to have a 2024 calendar of our Imperials. A good mix of Imperials from several years, while in a tasteful pose - such as under the shade of a large oak tree, along a waterfront, or staged in front of a historical building. ( please no pictures with your girlfriend draped over the hood )

Based on some pricing I've seen so far, I think I can keep the price relatively low if we get them in bulk. I'm guessing somewhere in the $15 range, but I'm new at this, so will have to just jump in and try it.

If you are interested in having your car considered in the 2024 calendar, please post a picture here, or email a picture to me at imperialatom@imperialcar.club . Please use a high resolution image so we can see all the detail of your car!

I'll let my wife and kids select the winners, while ensuring a good range of years, and get the calendar created so we can have it ready for 2024.

Good luck and I look forward to seeing your cars!

slantflat

Re: Imperial Calendar

Post by slantflat »

Excellent idea! I'll get to work getting the car ready for pictures.
Imike
1962 LeBaron
1956 C73

ImperialAtom
Site Admin

Post by ImperialAtom »

Let's target Nov 1st for the picture deadline. Should give plenty of time to get your Imperials cleaned up and staged in a nice picture setting.

slantflat

Post by slantflat »

Okay Adam I emailed a picture of my 56 finally. Hope everyone else has done the same.
Imike
1962 LeBaron
1956 C73

ImperialAtom
Site Admin

Post by ImperialAtom »

Thanks - only received pictures from about 4 people, so we are a long way off from a 2024 calendar at this rate. This may turn into a 2025 calendar instead. :)