Thanks Adam !

Non-specific topics such as stories, experiences, and other general discussions.
gary h

Thanks Adam !

Post by gary h »

Thanks for starting this Forum Adam. I have been a member of the IML since '98.I have a '66 Coupe and a '66 Convertible. I had a '82 Imperial for about 18 years! :)

ImperialAtom
Site Admin

Re: Thanks Adam !

Post by ImperialAtom »

Absolutely. Sorry for some of the issues to start with, looks like I had some new user post approval settings turned on, so I got those disabled I think now.

As stated previously, I'm not looking to impact the IML, I'm looking to offer something it hasn't been able to, a purely Imperial forum where more interactive conversation can take place.

Enjoy the forum and hope to pass by you one day in our 66 convertibles!! :)

OldChargerGuy

Post by OldChargerGuy »

Yes, thank you, Adam! I like the forum format; glad you gave yourself to creating it for OIC members and hopefully other Imperial lovers as well. It would be great if this forum would increase the membership of the OIC. I'll introduce myself here after bit. Thanks, again.
OldChargerGuy
1968 Imperial Crown Hardtop Sedan
1968 Dodge Charger, 1966 Dodge Charger

DetMatt1

Post by DetMatt1 »

Thank you very much Adam! I couldn’t even respond anymore in the yahoo mail group or whatever it’s called as my tablet wouldn’t let me. That set-up drove me insane from the minute I joined, this is much better imo..
1967 Crown Coupe, 1964 Impvertible, 1971 Challenger convertible, 1968 Road Runner, 1967 Mobile Director
http://mattmichalec.com/

Ottawa Mike

Post by Ottawa Mike »

Ya thanks Adam. The forum works fine for me. I find it easy to use also.

Ottawa Mike
1964 Convertible
1969 New Yorker

1957_Imperial

Post by 1957_Imperial »

Thanks Adam I found the yahoo group hard work could not post photos or see photos when some one had put up. The webpage is also a bit hard to post photos but a great site for info, The imperial online facebook site is easy to use not sure who runs this but has link to website, I am on the Mark II forum which is very good, so I think this forum will grow well done
Graham Rollo, New Zealand
1930 Ford Model A coupe
1939 Chev tudor sedan
1956 Buick Riveria coupe
1956 Continental Mark II
!957 Imperial Southampton Coupe
1987 Harley FXR

ImperialAtom
Site Admin

Post by ImperialAtom »

Thanks Graham. I am not a fan of facebook as I know many others are not. I don't like how it can be used for tracking to help advertisers and I don't like how it allows companies to make decisions on hiring and such either. My own company monitors all employee's facebook accounts weekly for anything they do not approve of.

That being said, I do realize that facebook is where a lot of people are, so I searched for some Imperial groups and joined them this morning. Once I've joined, I'll reach out to the owners of those groups and see about posting a link to this forum in their group. If they do not want me to then I will not do it.