No Name Font

Non-specific topics such as stories, experiences, and other general discussions.
slantflat

No Name Font

Post by slantflat »

Hi everyone.

In one of the for sale threads I wondered what style the 1958 Imperial script was. I had just written to the Historical Society to ask about a build sheet, so I wrote back. Here's what she said:

Hello Mike,
Nice to hear from you again. Unfortunately, we do not have a name or details concerning the font that was used on the 1957 Imperial logo. This information was never passed along to the archives. I have attached the best photo I could find of it.
I am very sorry we could not help you further. If you have any questions, please let me know.

She sent a picture of the hood ornament, which I tried to attach and was not able to. Eh.

Just some gee-whiz for your Saturday.
Imike
1962 LeBaron
1956 C73

ImperialAtom
Site Admin

Re: No Name Font

Post by ImperialAtom »

Hey Mike - are you still unable to attach an image here? What type of error are you seeing?

slantflat

Re: No Name Font

Post by slantflat »

Hi Adam. After sleuthing around I found the fatal error. I'm trying to right click a picture that was sent to me, and the directions say I can't use an image from my private email. So that's the problem. I may search the internet and see if I can find the image somewhere else, it really is quite fetching.
Imike
1962 LeBaron
1956 C73